JunkHeapProductionsJunkHeapProductions

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Brilliant!

I love your work man! Keep it up!

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

O_o;

^Please see above.^

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

Good Job!

Again brilliant work! I lol'd so hard. I got the secret message that you will pretend is not there. Your throat must hurt so bad...

tWHYlight tWHYlight

YAY 10/10

Once again, nice work Rob. I totally agree with you about the movie. I don't know why I went to see it. I was all "Sweet, vampires!" and "WTF! Why are there so many chicks?" GAAHHH! Your analogy of it was worth it though.

Owls Owls

Owls > Beavers

I listened to this over and over and over. So awesome!

Pork Pork

Gahhh?

Pig riding a sausage... suggestive no? A+

Heinous Anus Zone Heinous Anus Zone

HELLO hello Hello HEllo hellO

Ya... Words... In this case the words are AWESOME, FREAKING AWESOME!!! I often thought up Sonic Levels during my youthful days on the Sega Genesis... Good Times...

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, good times indeed. All sorts of loops and enemies and whatnot. Of course, most of my designs were rather simplistic, nothing compared to the real levels.. but hey, it was fun. Thanks for watching, glad you liked it!

Half Beard Half Beard

HAAAAAAAAAALF BEEEEEAAAAARD!!!!!!!

Awesome! Too awesome for words! Alas, if only i could put more than 10 out of 10... Inspired by your intelligent design I shall grow my beard and shave half of it. But in an attempt to not copy you completely I shall shave the other half than you did... Mwa ha ha ha ha haaaa!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Tee hee tee heee hee heee! Yes indeed! Good luck with your half bearded attempt, yo. Thanks for commenting!

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Gah!

Words fail to escape my mouth as I stare in shock... Nice though.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Wha?

Sweet. Pretty funny. I laughed so hard! You forgot one thing... What aboot Samuel L Jackson at the end of the credits?